Monday, August 6, 2012

I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT!!!!

I have been waiting for MONTHS to become a CTMH consultant! I have been a CTMH customer for YEARS! I LOVE their products. They are high quality, very affordable and they carry a great selection of items! I returned from our 3 1/2 years in Japan (My hubby recently retired from the NAVY!); and started planning for my business. I finally took the plunge on August 1st so that I could take advantage of the Bonus Free Exclusive Tote Bag!

When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart in August they will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, so if you have been thinking about becoming a scrapbook consultant act quickly to ensure you score this darling tote bag. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). This is the same cute bag we gave to Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas. Bag offer is valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)

I love paper crafting from card-making to scrapbooking and many other things in between. I have a shop on Etsy.com to sell some of my creations. You can find it at

I will be using this blog to share techniques, tips, and how-to's about my creations. I will also share current CTMH information. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding CTMH products.

Over the next week I will finalize planning my first home-gathering in my home. I will also be taking on-line courses learning about Close To My Heart!