Friday, August 24, 2012

Etsy Craft Party

I have truly enjoyed having an Etsy shop.  What is Etsy??  Etsy is www.etsy.com.  An internet site where YOU can "Buy unique handmade and vintage items directly from independent sellers around the world."  I sell my handcrafted paper items in my Etsy shop.  I also sell a few vintage items from time to time.  It is a super easy way for me to buy items that I LOVE and to sell the items that I make.  You can pay through PayPal or use your credit card directly on the Etsy site.  My shop is at http://www.kindnesspaper.etsy.com.  There is a link you can click on to the left of this post!  
Etsy has a "Craft Party" once a year for the sellers on Etsy.  A local shop chooses to organize the party for the area.  This year it was held at "Kitsch" in Norfolk.  They had a station where you could make and take an owl...see my cute little guy??  Yes, you guessed it!!  It's made out of a toilet paper roll!!  What an awesome craft to share with the kids in your life!!!  All you do is wrap the paper and tape it around the roll, punch or cut two circles for the eyes and a triangle for the nose and voila!  I might have to make a whole family of owls!!  HA!  You can check out Kitsch online at "Kitschva.com" or in person at 807 Shirley Avenue, Norfolk, VA  23517.  Thank you to Kitsch for your sponsorship of the Etsy Craft Party this year!  I enjoyed it!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment